05 March 2012

Game Master appreciation day

A day late, but none the less I'd like to thank all the great people out there, who spend hours after hours in developing worlds and adventures for us, the players. I am into role-playing since more than two decades now. And I know, I will be for many years to come, because there is this amazing species called game master.

I thank each and everyone of you. I will certainly never enjoy a gaming session with most you. But knowing, that everywhere I go, I can find a game master, who might be willing to have me as a player, is  awesome.

Role-playing is the one thing I did in school which I still do today. This would have been impossible without all the imaginative game masters I had - and still have - the honour to play with.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment